For commission inquiries and price quotes, pleased contact me at:
email@example.comAs mentioned before I WON'T be accepting new plush commission until I've completed the whole current list. It would put too much pressure on me as my work load is already huge.UPDATE: Wow, well. That went way faster than I expected! All ten spots are filled up BUT... I decided, since the list filled up so fast, to add ONE more spot. This one will be given to someone completely randomly.
So, if you missed out on signing up for this exchange, there's still a chance and just go ahead and send your note to join in!
Plus, some people haven't been fully confirmed just yet so a few spots might open up in the next few days. I will draw a random name for the eleventh spot coming Thursday and will put up the official list for this year's exchange then.</b>
So... I organized a gift exchange some years ago and it was a great deal of fun to do. I love to make people happy with a gift during the holidays. The element of surprise and world wide scale makes it a really interesting experience. Some people here have inquired if I can do such a similar thing again this Christmas. At first I didn't plan on it, but since the status of my custom orders look very bright and positive, I have time to organize another personal gift exchange! With a selective few people, that is.
So, how does it work?
It's quite simple. You will send me a little gift through the mail and at the same time i'll send you a gift as well. It doesn't matter where you live in this world. It doesn't have to be anything big or expensive. It can be hand-made, store-bought, something you already own. Whatever you want really.
You can ask me if you'd like to know a little about me and my personal interests of course. c:
Rules ('cause there have to be some)
1. Both parties should note eachother when their gift has been shipped.
2. All gifts should be shipped in December 2014 (Doesn't matter if it arrives in 2015)
3. Please make it more than a folded drawing/ doodle. If you plan on making a print, ACEO, etc, please use material with a little more quality instead of standard A4 paper and pencil.
4. Each person is responsible for their own shipping methods and costs. Use the cheapest way if you want c:
5. If you plan on sending something that is pre-owned, please make sure the item is not damaged or dirtied, or anything like that.
6. Something hand-made doesn't necessarily have be made by you. Another person can be involved.
7. Please make sure to include your own address so I know who the gift is from. c:
8. 10 people max and watchers only.
9. Please only enter if you're serious about being part of this.
10. Have fun and wait for your surprise!
How do I enter?
Simply send me a note with the message that you'd like to enter and include your address.
If you want to back out for some reason, please let me know timely.PARTICIPANTS:
Please let me know if you have any questions. c: